Eritrean/Swedish footballer Alexander Isak have signed for Borussia Dortmund
Borussia Dortmund swoop for Swedish sensation Alexander Isak as teenager snubs La Liga giants Real Madrid
- Borussia Dortmund have confirmed the signing of teenager Alexander Isak
- The Sweden international has signed a ‘long-term deal’ at Signal Iduna Park
- The 17-year-old was linked with an £8.6m move to Spanish giants Real Madrid
- However, the AIK forward has opted for a move to Germany to further his career
- Dortmund sporting director revealed the star was wanted by several other clubs
Borussia Dortmund have confirmed the signing of Swedish teenage sensation Alexander Isak.
According to the German club, the 17-year-old has signed a long-term contract at Signal Iduna Park, after the Bundesliga side staved off competition from Real Madrid to land the youngster for a reported £8.6million.
It was thought that the Spanish sides were favourite to land the sought after forward, with a deal close to completion, but the Swedish star has snubbed the Champions League holders in favour of joining Thomas Tuchel’s side.